Thursday, December 3, 2020

Passages

Every week...and at increasing frequency it seems, I fill up my little pill container. And with the addition of a whole new week I usually find myself wondering exactly how it happened again so quickly.
My birthday at the end of February is the last "normal" day/event I remember. It was such a great time and I was looking forward to the year to follow with so much anticipation. Excitement of events that had been planned for me by my daughter and my husband. Then....the world stopped and everything changed. Plans were cancelled and a new way of existing was ushered in to all our lives. And now, there is so much less of this....
And a whole lot more of this.....
It is my fervent hope that before I have to fill up my little daily reminder very many more times, we can retake our peace because having to look at life becoming closer and closer to the end with the current climate is not very appealing.
This needs to be remembered....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phantom Ghost Poop

 It wouldn't be Halloween and it wouldn't be spooky if there weren't those stories that were simply unexplainable. Those random ...